I prefer drawing to talking. Drawing is faster and leaves less room for lies.
- How Science Education Changes Your Drawing Style from Inkfish
- Why Are Some People Better At Drawing Than Others? from Live Science
- Cool drawings in moleskines from Designrfix
- This cool YouTube video, called Think You Know How To Use Photoshop? shows the recorded process of an artist who draws a portrait of a young woman. It’s most impressive. I’m interested in the way the artists uses the morph tool to (presumably) achieve a better likeness, and would like a slowed down version to see what else is used. But in the end we end up looking at a lurid background of blues and reds, and I thought this was a classic example of 1, knowing where to stop and 2, understanding that drawing and colour selection are two completely different skills.
- Have you ever made a blind contour drawing?
- How Drawing Can Improve Reading Comprehension from Trevor Cairney
- The benefits of hand-sketching to clarify your design ideas from Smashing Magazine
- Artists Shows Drawing Progression From Age 2 to 24 from Visual News